Thursday, January 22, 2015

French Rose Heart Pattern




The French Rose Heart pattern is available now order: HERE.




Hello Everyone! How are you? I've been busy stitching the winter hours away, while binge watching my favorite TV shows. I'm so excited to offer you this counted cross stitch heart of white silk roses on soft raspberry-colored linen. The design was inspired by timeless and charming patterns I've found in France. The look is pretty and romantic, befitting any shabby chic cottage, French Chateau or a Downton Abbey castle. The pattern is meditative to work because it uses one color, Zen-stitching at its best.To see more color choices for this pattern click HERE 
If you've never cross stitched before, you can view my counted cross stitch tutorials HERE.  

To purchase the pattern, including an easy to read chart, color photo and clear instructions, just pop on over to my Petite Boutique and get your stitch on!

Happy Stitching!
xx ~ Jilly







1 comment:

  1. Truly I discovered this article more useful, much obliged for sharing this article
    cheap Basmati rice

    ReplyDelete